Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 10:53am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Art / Music / Writing
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
I'm also good at making my friends laugh when they're down. But not my enemies.
Anime: Ghost in the Shell, Akira, Paprika, Howel's Moving Castle, Ghost in the Shell: Innocence, and many more.
Music: The Smashing Pumpkins, The Pillows, The Pixies, Bjork, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Beatles, The Postal Service, Locust Toy Box, Square Pusher, Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Weezer, Pearl Jam, NIN, Sound Garden, Bush, Death Cab for Cutie, Aphex Twin, Big Band Era, The Inkspots, Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, Eliot Smith, Gregory and the Hawk, The Oohlas, My Bloody Valentine, Iron and Wine, Zee Avi, and I'm adding to my collection all the time.
Food: Empenadas, Anything Argentine, Pasta, lasagna, Organic greens and veggies, Sushi.
- A Pencil
- A car to get me around to places
- and Air. I really need air. and like food, and like water. Wait.... thats 8 right?
- You're artistic or have an eye for it
- You have superb taste in music
- You've got a geeky side
- You're a movie buff
- You're chill.
- You're just nice. Nice is good.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.