Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 10:08am
- 5′ 2″ (1.57m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Judaism, and somewhat serious about it
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Fluently), Sign Language (Poorly), Hebrew (Okay)
As for more run of the mill stuff, I somehow am really good with computers even though I've never officially been taught anything, I'm a great biker (I do the Pan Mass Challenge every year), and I have been told that I am really good at baking and I think I would agree. Yum!
I am really into mystery series these days. For me though, its all about the people so I enjoy memoirs a great deal. I also enjoy recommendations from friends and family, the post completion discussion is always fun and often eye-opening. Actually I don't really read, as I prefer audiobooks, its absolutely the new paperback!
Hmmm food...well I love most types and am usually willing to try new things. My favorite thing however is to cook or bake myself.
2. Good Coffee (organic fair trade)
3. Family and Friends
4. Helping People (keeps me feeling good even when I am really down)
5. My Kitchen Aide Mixer (a bakers favorite accessory)
6. Family and Friends
*I know it looks like I cheated but my family and friends are that important.
- Straight guys only
- Ages 29–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.