Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Strictly other
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Pisces but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
Stalinsaurus Baltimore, Maryland more adventurous
ScottieR Halethorpe, Maryland more old-fashioned
up4transfer Owings Mills, Maryland more adventurous
unnameable2 Baltimore, Maryland more adventurous
Jhat821 Glen Burnie, Maryland more organized
jacobbaltimore Baltimore, Maryland more adventurous
B1UePr1nT Baltimore, Maryland more old-fashioned
Dmccan2 Baltimore, Maryland more adventurous
Books: The Magic Mountain, Heart of Darkness, Wuthering Heights, The Myth of Sisyphus... want to read Game of Thrones but have tons of others to get through first.
Movies: Last of the Mohicans, Wrath of Khan, Roman Holiday, All About Eve... more recently, I really liked Silver Linings Playbook, the Spectactular Now, Side Effects, This is the End, and The East.
Music-wise, I was raised with classical around a lot and still probably know that best. But, I enjoy just about anything (except rap)... from Albert King to Metallica to Stars...
Food: I LOVE chile rellenos!! If you don't know what that is then google it--you will thank me.
2. Genuine friendship (would rather have a few true real-life friends than >1000 on Facebook)
3. A piano (or equivalent instrument to mess around on)
4. Adventure and travel (Alaska my favorite so far)
5. Elegance & wisdom in language--partly why I like literature. (If you like ideas and can speak/write with vivid intelligence, you just might rock my world.)
6. Star Trek (ok maybe that's going from sublime to ridiculous but I do love my sci-fi)
B) Home reading/chilling out
C) Fell's Point with friends
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–34
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.