Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:02pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Christianity, and very serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Also, feel free to answer the following questions if you have time....
I know it seems odd, but I think this is a good conversation starter. Have fun with it! :)
1. What color are your toes right now?
2. If we went jogging tomorrow, how far could u run without stopping?
3. If I got in your car right now, what song would be playing?
4. If we could get into a time machine and go to any concert, who would we see?
5. Speaking of concerts, if u won tickets to a Chris Brown concert, would u go?
6. Hypothetically, u take your son and his friend to the grocery store. Your son and the friend are horse playing. The friend pushes your son into the drink display, knocking over all of the bottles. The manager comes over and yells at your son, causing him to cry. Do you get mad at?......
A. The manager for yelling at your son.
B. the friend for pushing your son
C. Your son for knocking over the drinks
D. Yourself for not watching the boys more closely
E. all of the above
F. You are not phased and continue shopping
7. Which channel do u watch more, CNN or Bravo? Lol
8. The bill for our dinner is $60. The service was good (not outstanding...but adequate). How much should I leave for the tip?
9. Day at the beach or night in the cabin by the fireplace?
10. What's wrong with this statement?
"If we choose to conversate, their must be an connection Im more realer then most. If u want too, hit me up and we can see the affect."
11. In your opinion, what is the best first-date restaurant? (And don't say "whatever the guy chooses" lol)
12. How many showers/baths do u take in an average week?
13. You're walking through the mall or the airport.....shades on or shades off?......
VH1 had a special on the top 100 things that make a man "undatable".....things like wearing a blue tooth all the time, or his cell phone on his hip, or jean shorts, or sandals with socks, or leather pants, etc.
What are some things that will make a man undatable for you?
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.