Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Redwood City, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 22
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from law school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Strictly monogamous
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Getting along with other people's pets. This is the optimal situation really. I get to play with someone's dog or cat and that someone gets to scoop poop.
Standardized testing. Surprisingly, this isn't all that useful post-graduation.
Movies: Jurassic Park, Back to the Future, Wall-E, Fight Club, the original Robocop, Guardians of the Galaxy
TV: Futurama, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, Babylon 5, South Park, Agents of Shield, and Arrow
Music: Lady Antebellum, Eminem, Imogen Heap, Paramore, Hans Zimmer, David Guetta, Linkin Park, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Food: I eat all the foods, but macaroni and cheese and buffalo wings hold a special place in my heart. And stomach.
* Coffee shops
* Something to doodle on
* Something to doodle with
* Bullet points
* A towel
* how to build a robot that will replace my job
* the use and abuse of multiple inheritance when writing automated unit tests for web applications (fascinating stuff, I know)
* law and politics
* what I should eat for dinner
* Visiting the California Academy of Sciences
* Spending a day at Dave and Buster's
* Hiking through a redwood forest
* Hanging out at a coffee shop and making up stories about the people walking past
* Wandering around a random neighborhood that neither of us have been to before
Or just message me if you feel like it. I'm a guy, and I don't look like Ryan Gosling. My OKCupid inbox is fairly manageable.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.