Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 12
- 6′ 0″ (1.82m).
- Body Type
- Working on college/university
I also once beat one of the best Street Fighter players in the world in Smash Bros. Melee. That still counts, right?
Movies - The Lion King, American Beauty
Games - Mirror's Edge, Super Mario Galaxy, Journey, Shadow of the Colossus, Yoshi's Island.
(As you can tell, platformers are my passion)
Music - E.S Posthumus, Soil & "Pimp" Sessions, Dream Theatre, Porcupine Tree, Uyama Hiroto
(essentially a mix of four genres - Japanese Jazz, Progressive Metal, Jazz Hop, and Orchestral)
Podcasts - Dan Carlin's Hardcore History, Skeptic's Guide to the Universe, Planet Money, Reasonable Doubts, RadioLab, Freakonomics, 1UP Yours (RIP), GFW Radio (RIP)
(I could easily do without a Magic 8 Ball.)
Also, about Biblical historical criticism. Despite being a convinced atheist, I love love love learning about honest academic historical literature we have on its formation and development.
But probably not doing backflips. I'm still working on that.
Nobody knows about this, so let this be our little secret, mmmkay?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, short-term dating
- you're looking for a friend, look no further! I like most people. I love a chat, even if it's trivial. New conversations are exhilarating.
- you're looking for a fun flirt, go ahead! Being direct isn't something I'm afraid of. You can't embarrass yourself any more than I can myself.
- you're looking for a long-term relationship, I can't satisfy that need. But I don't mind hearing about who else you have in mind!