Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Melbourne, Australia • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 29
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), Spanish (Okay), Vietnamese (Okay)
In my downtime I like to relax. Dinner and drinks with friends and family is always nice, either at home or trying a new place.
Recently rediscovered my love for the game of Basketball. Thank you Basketball 613!
Movies: All time favorites, Shawshank Redemption, Stranger than Fiction, Inception, Billy Elliot and loads more.
Books: As mentioned, I'm a foodie so a lot of my reading is food or cooking related. I've recently read Khaled Hosseini's "And the Mountains Echoed" and Chad Harbach's "The Art of Fielding". Both great. I enjoy books by Neil Gaiman, Nick Hornsby, Mitch Albom and Michael Lewis.
TV Shows: GoT, Walking Dead, Top Chef. I'm a big fan of Aaron Sorkin shows: Sportsnight, The West Wing and The Newsroom. The best mini series ever Band of Brothers.
Food: Pretty much anything and everything. Always willing try something new. Favorites, Chinese, Viet, Mexican (no offense Melbourne but you're Mexican here still has a long way to go), Burgers (ditto) I miss American food!!!
2. Food, glorious food
3. Music, everyone's life needs a personal soundtrack
4. Humor, because life can be too serious at times
5. Good conversation
6. Technology, I'm too dependent on it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.