Find better matches with our advanced
34 • M • Melbourne, Australia
- Last Online
- Aug 25
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Buddhism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), Spanish (Okay), Vietnamese (Okay)
In my downtime I like to relax. Dinner and drinks with friends and family is always nice, either at home or trying a new place.
Recently rediscovered my love for the game of Basketball. Thank you Basketball 613!
Movies: All time favorites, Shawshank Redemption, Stranger than Fiction, Inception, Billy Elliot and loads more.
Books: As mentioned, I'm a foodie so a lot of my reading is food or cooking related. I've recently read Khaled Hosseini's "And the Mountains Echoed" and Chad Harbach's "The Art of Fielding". Both great. I enjoy books by Neil Gaiman, Nick Hornsby, Mitch Albom and Michael Lewis.
TV Shows: GoT, Walking Dead, Top Chef. I'm a big fan of Aaron Sorkin shows: Sportsnight, The West Wing and The Newsroom. The best mini series ever Band of Brothers.
Food: Pretty much anything and everything. Always willing try something new. Favorites, Chinese, Viet, Mexican (no offense Melbourne but you're Mexican here still has a long way to go), Burgers (ditto) I miss American food!!!
2. Food, glorious food
3. Music, everyone's life needs a personal soundtrack
4. Humor, because life can be too serious at times
5. Good conversation
6. Technology, I'm too dependent on it.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.