1) tuesdays rock - I host a sports-radio show at 7 and then go to see my favorite rock cover band at prohibition around 9 or so for a few hours.
2) I work for myself - sometimes I work 10 to 2 in the afternoon....sometimes til 2 in the morning. I wouldn't have it any other way. To be fair, if it is until 2 am then family guy and 30 rock have been on the tube for awhile
3) I try to do the washington post crossword online every night. Some nights are better than others - sunday's are damn tough.
4) I have never watched a single moment of Real Housewives or any other reality show other than the 1st season of Jersey Shore (yeah - I know) and occasionally the Amazing Race.
5) The first season of Arrested Development is the funniest thing I have ever seen.
6) My stories are really that funny. They are even funnier when you know me.
7) Overcoming personal and professional adversity have made me realize how mentally tough I really am.
8) I don't summer in the hamptons or fire island more than once or twice a summer. I love the city when its empty - better access to the tennis courts and less people on the bike paths. If I want to leave NYC for a few days, then I leave NY.
9) Girls who are high-maintenance or care about being trendy - I wish you the best of luck with your search but go to the next profile. At the end of the day, I am a simple (ok - not that simple) guy from a great family with pretty good values. Minimal emotional baggage - hope you have the same.
10) Its time to get the hell off of this site.
If you agree and a few of these things sounds cool - dont be afraid to reach out.