Find better matches with our advanced
30 • Asheville, NC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 24–31
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jan 3
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Movies: The Indiana Jones Trilogy. The ORIGINAL Star Wars Trilogy. Ghostbusters. Singin' in the Rain. Newsies. The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. Special When Lit. Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. Voices of a Distant Star. Wall-e. Dogtown and Z-Boys. Casablanca. Riding Giants. And so on, and so on. Etc., Etc. I really could go on for a while. I love movies.
Books: Anything Neil Gaiman's ever written (especially the Sandman and American Gods). The Hellblazer comics. The Walking Dead comics. Batman Arkham Asylum by Grant Morrison. Anything Mike Carey has written. Big fan of Richard Matheson. Dante's Inferno. Shakespeare, 'course. The Locke and Key comics.
Shows: Cowboy Bebop. Doctor Who. Firefly, and other Joss Whedon shows. The Venture Bros. South Park. Trigun. Paranoia Agent. Castle. Clone High. The Ultimate Hellsing OVA. This list could go on for a while too.
Music: Almost anything but contemporary pop country and rap. (I love hip hop, but what you hear on the radio is very rarely hip hop. It's rap. And yes, there is difference.) Really, i listen to rock, punk, ska, bluegrass, show tunes, classical music, blues, and damn near anything except the two things I previously mentioned.
1. I've always secretly wished I was British.
2. If I come across a puddle of water, I have to tap dance in it. It sounds great and Gene Kelly was a huge inspiration to me growing up. I mean, he had a fever of over 101 when filming that iconic number!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.