(1) OKCupid really doesn't understand what my match is. LoL. I have libertarian leanings, I like the traditional All-American woman type, women with mass numbers of piercings and tattoos encompassing 75% of their body do not appeal to me. I have no problem with people like that, to each their own (just not for me). I work, I go home and spend my life living on my three day weekends (I always have three day weekends)
(2) I can't stand hipsters. I have met a few around town, hung out, and I thought they were arrogant and disconnected from reality. I thought it was just those friends of friends I was hanging out with. No, I have come to realize that looking through the profiles, questions answered and whatnot, that no. They are arrogant and annoying conformists. They just don't know it.
(3) I am the only person that comes home on weeknights after a long day at work and just want to go to sleep, usually without eating. Everyone else, at least on OKC, is out, dressed to the nines and cocktail mixers. I must be the most boring person on this site.
(4) Everyone has traveled the world, taken pictures at Machu Piccu, and felt the need to post it because being a world traveler and just want to remind you that they have been someplace you probably have never been because they have more money (or at least their parents) than you.
(5) Woman from the Bay Area are far more materialistic than other parts of the Country. I have looked at profiles from Atlanta because I am building a home out there and thought I might spend some time there in the future. You don't see the arrogance and propensity to one-up the next profile that will come up next.
(6) There are too many pictures of women's bodies. You are on the wrong site if you are just looking to get laid. At least I think.
Well, those are just some of my musings. Are there real women out there that work, come home, live mostly on the weekends that are interested in getting to know someone normal, good, and relatively entertaining?