I'm a globe-trotter (55 countries and counting) and I've wrapped around the world about 5 times.
Enter at your own risk; I'm a handful (but worth it!)
Working full-time, adjunct professor-ating most of the year, and knocking out a PhD program part-time.
For "fun" - Getting into the CrossFit craze, triathlon training, relearning French, and online dating (naturally).
Also, strangely enough, empathy.
P.S. My eyes are up HERE.
Movies - Indies, especially dark comedies. We all know that the boy doesn't always get the girl.
Music - Everything but "new country", because that's just pop music with tractors.
Food - Anything but onions.
2) Delicious Bourbon
3) Gratuitous amounts of graduate education
4) Online dating (duh)
5) Two passports so I can go to Israel AND the rest of the MEA countries
6) Punctuation (Preferably two spaces after every period)
2) How to make sure the things I love doing in life don't occur on an infrequent basis.
3) How to get the hell out of dodge for my next vacation.
* You're down with playing strip Mario Kart
* You try to "learn" every damn day
* You understand allocative efficiency
* You aren't just looking for sex (OK, I hope you're laughing at this one too)