Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 7:38am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m).
- Body Type
- Hinduism but not too serious about it
- Virgo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Andorallyn Ambler, Pennsylvania less scientific
MarlanBrandon Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less spiritual
Philly_Remmy Mount Laurel, New Jersey less spiritual
goulet10 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania less spiritual
MWheel86 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
Bjmo724 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
ss2vc Philadelphia, Pennsylvania more adventurous
MichaelAnthonyy Collingswood, New Jersey more desiring of sex
Shows: Sons of Anarchy, South Park, The Simpsons, Breaking Bad, Scrubs, The Walking Dead, Leverage, Doug, Full House and How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Modern Family, Law and Order SVU, and a few more that are escaping me at the moment.
Music: Hip Hop (Kid Cudi, Jedi Mind Tricks, Immortal Technique, Celph Titled, Esoteric, Army of the Pharaohs, Tupac, Biggie, Arrested Development, Diabolic, Jay Z, King Chip, I could seriously spend days listing this), Rock (Godsmack, Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, System of a Down), EMD (From house to dubstep to trance), pretty much anything but Country (gotta admit though "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" Is pretty damn catchy).
Food: Italian, Mexican, and Indian food. I it's Summer, then I am out on my deck grilling about 90 percent of the time. The other 10 percent is spent wishing I were grilling because I forgot to get a new gas cylinder.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating