Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- May 15
- 5′ 7″ (1.71m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Taurus and it’s fun to think about
- Has cats
Bgenuine2 Chesterfield, Missouri more adventurous
ItsJustKat_STL Cottleville, Missouri thriftier
JennyRB Saint Louis, Missouri less of a geek
2007mustang5966 Saint Louis, Missouri more adventurous
cms1720 Fenton, Missouri more adventurous
65bookworm Saint Charles, Missouri less spiritual
legendarywoman Saint Louis, Missouri less of a geek
J_inStL Saint Louis, Missouri more political
2) being creative
4) giving a great massage
5) trying to find the good in people
6) adapting well to most situations and people
7) being open and willing to learn new things, ideas, and activities from others
8) being compassionate towards animals.
My daughter says: my bubbly personality :)
A friend of mine says: I smile a lot :)
Movies: The Secret of Roan Inish, a lot of Disney and Pixar movies, movies with an Irish theme, comedies, romantic comedies, dramas, documentaries, and sci-fi. I'm not into a lot of chick flicks, but will watch one on occasion. And sad movies make me cry! No thanks!
Shows: The Big Bang Theory, Men at Work, Breaking Bad, Family Guy, South Park, Kids In The Hall, Everybody Loves Raymond, House, Monk, Cake Boss, Cupcake Wars, King of Queens, Days of Our Lives, Sci-Fi, and many more.
Music: My tastes are EXTREMELY varied. I'll mention a few: Irish music of many kinds, Black Eyed Peas, Tool, Elvis, Johnny Cash, Michael Jackson, Evanescence, Prince, a lot of 80s music, Oktoberfest-type music, The Cringe, Roto, some country, some trucking music, Weird Al, Seal, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, and a TON of Indie music. I enjoy going out to live music gigs, too.
Food: Pasta, seafood, sushi, smoked oysters, Cheerios, stews, Chinese, most vegetables, green and black olives, some Mexican food, and yes, even tofu. I like almond milk, coffee, tea, juice, water, some alcoholic beverages (but I'm NOT a frequent drinker).
1) the love of my family and friends and a special someone
2) my kitties
3) my iPhone for communication, picture-taking, and entertainment
4) flowers that are pretty and smell good, like lilacs and hyacinths
5) cards and games
6) books to read (or listen to, in the case of audio books)
7) my doctor who saved my life in 2008 (feel free to ask; I don't mind)
8) a good walk every day
9) human contact!!! I'm a social creature by nature. I wouldn't do well in solitary confinement! Seriously.
10) rules ;) (some of you will get this right away)
Ok, seriously, I have a couple of phobias. Can you guess what they might be? And, no, one is NOT anthropophobia. :)
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 35–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, activity partners