Find better matches with our advanced matching system
34 / M / Gay / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:52pm
- 6′ 3″ (1.91m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Scorpio and it’s fun to think about
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Dislikes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Christ1144 Seattle, Washington more adventurous
Cactuar76 Seattle, Washington less kinky
seattlejuly Seattle, Washington more adventurous
J2ThaEllo Seattle, Washington more spiritual
mtpolzinceo Seattle, Washington more desiring of sex
bode911 Seattle, Washington more spontaneous
classicalnut Seattle, Washington more compassionate
nurseman84 Seattle, Washington more adventurous
Movies: I enjoy many types, just have to be in the mood for whatever flavor comes up. Usually enjoy the gay-themed drama/comedy stuff, action-packed comic book superhero stuff, or the epic storybook series like LOTR as well. Pretty diverse interests Oh, and Rush (2013) was a pretty awesome flick too.
Music: I have a very diverse library from baroque classical to grunge rock. Don’t really get into modern hip-hop or rap (total junk, imo). Particular affinity for the late 1800s to early 1900s American music like ragtime, musicals, video game soundtracks, etc..
Food: Since I’ve been on a diet, old favorites are mostly off limits. But I still enjoy a good round of spicy Thai or Indian, seafood (love the northwest salmon), and a creative run on the salad bar is great too. Just trying to “behave” myself. :-)
2. friends / companionship
3. technology (I'm addicted, but it's what pays my bills so it isn't the worst thing I don't think.)
4. a car or adequate means to get to and from places
5. adequate sleep
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 25–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
Big kudos for those who appreciate and enjoy musical theatre.
Plusses (yeah, big plusses) if you:
- have a plan for your life
- like kissing and physical contact (kind of a big deal)
- have a positive outlook on life
- have respect for yourself, your body, and your decisions (good hygiene, et al)
- can communicate effectively
- at least try to use a spell check and decent grammar
I'm pretty stable. Routines work for me. I don't mind a bit of crazy now and again as in we go out on Friday night and close down a club once in a while. But if you are unable to keep it in check and simply cannot handle "normal" in your life for too long, that isn't going to work out so well.
- smokers (almost instant turn-off) … I’m 420-occasional friendly, just the others are pretty gross.
- other drug abusers (no crack, meth addicts, thank you)
- overly-superficial people