Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / F / Straight / Single
Grand Rapids, MI
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 4:50pm
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity, and laughing about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Has dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently)
My Favorite movies/tv shows are:
Gone With the Wind
the Other Boleyn Girl
The Big Bang Theory (Dr Sheldon Cooper is my hero!)
The old 1960's Batman show
How I Met Your Mother
Ultimate favorite is Bones.
and pretty much any movie about any of the avengers... yeah...
I love a good cheeseburger and fries but I love Italian food also.
I'll read pretty much anything about:
the civil war
the revolutionary war
I love the books:
to kill a mockingbird
Gone with the Wind
Alison Weir is my favorite author. I love her books about Henry VIII.
I love going to Detroit Tigers games. And I'm marrying Justin Verlander he just doesn't know it yet. ;)
2. My job/school-gets me out of the house
3. My pets- my family works with a dog rescue so at my grandparents (where i live half the time) we have 5 dogs + how ever many foster dogs, a cat, a turtle and 20 pigeons. at my moms (where i live the other half the time) we have a bulldog and 3 cats.
4. My phone- I love texting haha
5. Red Meat- I gotta have a burger at least once a week lol
6. My books- I read at least 2 a week
I've pretty much given up on finding someone. Been passed over and hurt pretty much came to expect. Just hope one day I'll find someone to prove he's different then the rest.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 18–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.