Find better matches with our advanced
29 • M • North Las Vegas, NV
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–44
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Sep 25, 2009
- Native American, Hispanic / Latin, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- When drinking
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from high school
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
- Has dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
Movies: Apocalypse Now!, Flashdance, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas, Wet Hot American Summer, The Rules of Attraction, Suicide Club, A Clockwork Orange, Blade Runner, Monty Python movies, Cure, Akira, Ghost World, Barton Fink, The Big Lebowski, Fight Club, Rent, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Machine Girl, Fear Of A Black Hat, La Haine, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, etc.
Music: Can, Fugazi, Minutemen, Animal Collective,Yeasayer, Love, Television, Subhumans, Gang Of Four, TV On The Radio, Tortoise, The Velvet Underground, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy, Modest Mouse, Sonic Youth, Rainbow Party, Why?, Lightning Bolt, Hella, PRE, AIDS Wolf, Why?, Arab On Radar, Mindflayer, Deerhoof, The Who, The Samuel Jackson Five, The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, John Coltrane, Miles Davis, The Bad Plus, Xiu Xiu, Technology, 31Knots, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Do Make Say Think, Battles, Fishbone, Magma, Don Caballero, Tera Melos, A lot of other stuff I don't want to mention.
Food: WAFFLE HOUSE
2. "My friends tee hee," Though I just got out of the Navy and won't see most of them ever again.
4. Drums, a subcategory of number 1, but they are awesome and it is hard to think of six things.
5. Unique people, events, and things that either make you say, "Awesome!" or, "What the hell?"
6. The number six?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.