Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I hate bios. They’re long, boring and so blah.
So, instead of sharing my life story in paragraphs that seem to be
written by someone besides me, I will share with you 20 random
facts about me. Some are important to know. Many not so much.
1. My name is Nicole.
2. I have a 7 year old daughter who means the absolute world to
3. I am actually from LA but not “so LA”.
4. Every car I have bought has been a manual transmission. I like
5. Making you laugh while making you THINK at the same time is what
I love to do.
6. I think that being a hard worker is an admirable trait.
7. I like to find the beauty in everything and everyone.
8. I love people. So much that I will sit with you until I discover
the real you.
9. I like to say hello to random strangers with a big smile on my
face just to see how they will react.
10. I love all kinds of music and going to see live shows.
11. I have had the same BFF's for the last 26 years.
12. I like to laugh. A lot.
13. I enjoy having a little alone time each week.
14. I love watching sports and going to games.
15. Music makes me happy, a drum set would make me
smile....although I would need a lesson first.
16. I like to go the Baldwin Hills stairs....282 steps of pure
17. It makes me uncomfortable to use "I" so many times in a
18. I believe in attraction at first sight.
19. I am brutally honest. If you don't want to know, please don't
20. I want to get to know YOU. Let’s talk.
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Sometimes I ask myself that very question. I'm living it to the
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Pretty much anything I decide I am going to do.
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My eyes. My smile. The happiness that radiates out of me.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books: Blink & The Four Agreements
Movies: Hard I have a lot.
Shows: Anything by Cirque du Soleil.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. My daughter
2. My friends and family
5. Bottled water
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
What a fascinating site this is for modern sociology...
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Dinner, Hanging with friends or even (dare I admit it)...staying
home to relax and have some quality downtime with one of my
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I just found out recently that Scooby Doo and Shaggy were stoners.
I'm embarrassed to admit it but I never even thought about it. I
can't even look at the Scooby backpacks anymore without shaking my
head and feeling bad about it.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
according to okCupid we match higher than 87.5%. I mean you have to
cut it off somewhere right?
You want to and if you like to laugh and believe that life is a
journey and not a destination.
***WARNING: Any institutions or individuals using this site or any
of its associated sites for studies or projects-you DO NOT have
permission to use any of my profile information or pictures in any
form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will
be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to
legal ramifications. It is recommended that other members post a
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.