I like to laugh everyday and have a good time. I can be serious when I need to be and that seems to happen a lot nowadays.
I have an AS in Culinary Arts and a BS in Culinary Nutrition. I am currently attending Kaplan University online for a Masters in Public Health. I am very educated and goal oriented. I have a dog named Yoda (Yes, I love star wars) and he is my little buddy. I am looking for something serious, I want a girlfriend, something long lasting. I have a job. I currently have my own place, but will be moving to Thornton with a friend in October. I can finally say I have a car lol. It's a 1992 Toyota MR2, all though it's used, I am very proud of it. I earn everything I have and don't expect to be handed anything. I have good morals and a good head on my shoulders. Here are some things you should know:
1. I am a Atheist, but I'm cool if you have a religion (agree to disagree).
2. I am a huge comic book fan, Batman and Hulk are my favorite.
3. I attend Comic Con Mile-Hi Con. I would like to have someone to come with me to the conferences.
4. I'm starting to do Cosplay, so that would be cool if you were interested in the activity.
5. If you haven't already realized I am a huge nerd and do nerdy activities.
6. I am looking for a relationship, not friends, no sugar babies, friends with benefits or anything of the sort. I have been on this site way too long and looking to be in a relationship.
7. Please know what you want, I have time plenty of time to spare with that special someone, but I still do not want it wasted.
8. I am a very outgoing person and very fun to be around. I am just looking for someone to give me a chance.
9. I am looking for a female that I could treat like a queen. I would like sweet, funny smart, honesty, acceptance, open minded (willing to try new thing out of the normal routine, not sex lol), and a real friend.
I will add more when I think of it. If I sound like someone you want to know, please send me a message or return mine when I send you one. I hope to hear from you.