Find better matches with our advanced
46 • Toronto, Ontario, CA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 38–55
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 3:10am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Full figured
- Mostly vegetarian
- Atheism, but not too serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
What else...I'm a left-wing, sarcastic smart-ass with a kind heart and a long fuse. I know myself fairly well - superpowers, weird bits and all - and don't believe in pretending to be otherwise. I'm good to have around in a real crisis, but also at times when the crisis seems to be that we've run out of wine.
Looking to eventually find a partner but taking my time, cause I think love is the easy bit...trust and respect are harder but make the rest possible. So I'll happily go on living my life til I, hopefully, find what I want - a guy whose superpowers and weird bits complement mine...
It should (but sadly, doesn't) go with out saying that I don't want to spend my days with someone who is racist, homophobic, fundamentalist, etc. You guys should check out 'Ok Ass Hat' maybe.
- wishing I'd known that, once I chose my OKC nickname in a moment of impulsive smartassery, I'd be stuck with it for all eternity. Sigh.
- working for a great non-profit with people I love, who do great things for others
- meditating, sometimes a little, sometimes a lot
- choir! choir! choir!
- learning the guitar
- at the moment wishing I played the guitar well enough that I could say I play badly
- wishing I had a dog. A lot.
- throwing stuff out
- swimming, being on/in/near water whenever possible
- trying to be a good aunt to the fabulous kidlets in my life
- did I mention choir! choir! choir!?
I've also recently started doing career transition counseling - career therapy, really - for people who want to make a change or just feel stuck in their jobs. It's a pretty intuitive process, partly cause I've had some really horrible work experiences, leading up to a career I love. I deeply, passionately believe that everyone deserves to feel good about where they go and what they do when Monday morning rolls around...
There. So much for not being list-y.
A good bed
A good shower
Six more things
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.