If any of those words feel compelling that might be a spark striking. It's about time for a game because with me being honest and you bursting with mirth-filled passion, there's little this profile will tell you about me in person.
Sure if I was a wordsmith, I'd break vistas over my anvil and build scenery with rich characters ambling curiously. While amazing an experience it could be, you'd be evaluating me on my author's merit not my compatibility.
So lift your glass. Count to three, think of your most cherished memory. Tell me what colors were part of it. Speak kindly of those cold, hot, and textured dreams of yesterday. Those rare and precious moments that open your heart to anyone who hears it. Show me who you are. I'd be ecstatic to do the same.
Then as we embrace we can trade a smile, a kiss, a moment. Maybe another, maybe nothing else. That's the fun of the journey.
People have pointed out I touch hearts, change perspectives, and evoke awe in audiences both in person and through the screen. Sometimes on paper, face to face, or across the country with a voice. Each with it's own weaknesses.
..though hugs, that's a real thing with which to be skilled. Are you?
the first thing...
an imposing area?
maybe a pressure,
an intense attention
Everyone is just so complex, forgive me if I get fervidly interested :D
Stranger in a Strange Land, Dancers At the End Of Time
Redline, The Fifth Element
They Might Be Giants, Weird Al Yankovic, Daft Punk
Sushi? Well, I do love it but how massively boring it is to admit it.
How about something more unique to me.
A glass of milk,
a bowl of Chef Boyardee Dinosaurs with Meatballs,
and a pack of Strawberry Poptarts. It touches my heart and fills me.
Wait, that's one thing. Maybe two if you count the movie. :p
the first breeze of summer,
a tear of joy when seeing old friends,
my heart racing when seeing my soul mate,
an unspeakable night in bed,
and seeing the hands that tousled me, first thing in the morning after.
and with luck, gracefully losing now and then.
• You confidently believe YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Stunning even. Whatever your definition of beauty may be.
• You want to trade a hug, kiss, and a smile the moment we meet. Fondling I imagine would be something we'd mutually have to discuss first. :)
• You laugh often, openly, and with passion. Infectious.. ooooh.
• You know what you like, have an idea what you're about. Hard to talk when you're deep in space orbiting nothing, unless you are creative.
• Did you see Lennart Green? He's cool, you should check his act out if you haven't already.