Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Brookline, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Feb 5
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
On the "play hard" side of the coin, I love watching sports (football, baseball and hockey, but I can still enjoy a soccer or basketball game). I also love Boston's dining and libation scene. While I have my favorite watering holes, I'm always looking to try some place new.
Movies: Anchorman, Princess Bride, Iron Man, most Pixar
TV: South Park
Food: I'm a carnivore. I love steak. I was ridiculously excited to try kangaroo (it was tasty). Bacon cheeseburgers are go-to comfort food. Speaking of cheeseburgers, cheese! I love cheese. I'm also a sucker for trying new beers (they go so well with bacon cheeseburgers).
- Delicious beer
- Sense of humor
- A nice waltz
- If you have a love for Belgian, Trappist, and other delightful beers.
- If you have an extra ticket to the Sox or Bruins.
- If you have a puppy (all dogs constitute "puppy" status in my book).
- If you'd want to hit a beer festival. Or Wine Riot.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.