Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Dec 25, 2013
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
On the "play hard" side of the coin, I love watching sports (football, baseball and hockey, but I can still enjoy a soccer or basketball game). Not to the point of being able to spit up stats and trivia, but I know enough to yell myself hoarse and have a blast.
I also love Boston's dining and libation scene. While I have my favorite watering holes, I'm always looking to try some place new.
Movies: Anchorman, Princess Bride, Iron Man, most Pixar
TV: South Park, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, old-school NCIS, Parks & Rec, New Girl, Castle
Food: I'm a carnivore. I love steak. I was ridiculously excited to try kangaroo (it was tasty). Bacon cheeseburgers are go-to comfort food. Speaking of cheeseburgers, cheese! I love cheese. I'm also a sucker for trying new beers (they go so well with bacon cheeseburgers).
- Delicious beer
- Sense of humor
- Occasional retail therapy ;)
- Straight guys only
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- If you have a love for Belgian, Trappist, and other delightful beers.
- If you have an extra ticket to the Sox or Bruins.
- If you have a puppy (all dogs constitute "puppy" status in my book).
- If you know of a website where I can find copious quantities of puppies.
- If you'd want to hit a beer festival. Or Wine Riot
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.