Find better matches with our advanced
27 • Brookline, MA • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Feb 5
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
- Body type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, and somewhat serious about it
- Leo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
On the "play hard" side of the coin, I love watching sports (football, baseball and hockey, but I can still enjoy a soccer or basketball game). I also love Boston's dining and libation scene. While I have my favorite watering holes, I'm always looking to try some place new.
Movies: Anchorman, Princess Bride, Iron Man, most Pixar
TV: South Park
Food: I'm a carnivore. I love steak. I was ridiculously excited to try kangaroo (it was tasty). Bacon cheeseburgers are go-to comfort food. Speaking of cheeseburgers, cheese! I love cheese. I'm also a sucker for trying new beers (they go so well with bacon cheeseburgers).
- Delicious beer
- Sense of humor
- A nice waltz
- If you have a love for Belgian, Trappist, and other delightful beers.
- If you have an extra ticket to the Sox or Bruins.
- If you have a puppy (all dogs constitute "puppy" status in my book).
- If you'd want to hit a beer festival. Or Wine Riot.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.