Find better matches with our advanced matching system
26 / F / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Nov 29
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism and somewhat serious about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Sales / Marketing / Biz Dev
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently)
justagirl06 Newton, Massachusetts more desiring of sex
jlc516 Cambridge, Massachusetts kinkier
serenfind Boston, Massachusetts more extroverted
GenuineNut Waltham, Massachusetts more pure
drtoothfairy Boston, Massachusetts more adventurous
julespace Somerville, Massachusetts more adventurous
artsyinthecity1 Allston, Massachusetts more aggressive
steffie3251 Boston, Massachusetts less arrogant
On the "play hard" side of the coin, I love watching sports (football, baseball and hockey, but I can still enjoy a soccer or basketball game). Not to the point of being able to spit up stats and trivia, but I know enough to yell myself hoarse and have a blast.
I also love Boston's dining and libation scene. While I have my favorite watering holes, I'm always looking to try some place new.
Movies: Anchorman, Princess Bride, Iron Man, most Pixar
TV: South Park, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, old-school NCIS, Parks & Rec, New Girl, Castle
Food: I'm a carnivore. I love steak. I was ridiculously excited to try kangaroo (it was tasty). Bacon cheeseburgers are go-to comfort food. Speaking of cheeseburgers, cheese! I love cheese. I'm also a sucker for trying new beers (they go so well with bacon cheeseburgers).
- Delicious beer
- Sense of humor
- Occasional retail therapy ;)
- Straight guys only
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- If you have a love for Belgian, Trappist, and other delightful beers.
- If you have an extra ticket to the Sox or Bruins.
- If you have a puppy (all dogs constitute "puppy" status in my book).
- If you know of a website where I can find copious quantities of puppies.
- If you'd want to hit a beer festival. Or Wine Riot