I used to be a very physically active person, but a herniated disc and two back surgeries have now put me in a place that I'm approaching with both curiosity and trepidation - I need to find new activities that interest me. For the time being, those need to be pretty sedate, but I'm hoping that I can get back to full force eventually even if that means no more contact sports.
- I hate shopping, except at flea markets & REI
- I have season tickets for the SJ Earthquakes and ACT
- I'm sometimes too straightforward, which means I'm also not easily offended
- can bake kick-ass brownies and peanut butter cookies
- my cat thinks she owns the house
- school breaks are for traveling - been to 20-something countries so far (prefer ones with poor internet access)
- newest "hobby" is wine tasting, so my collection is growing