Find better matches with our advanced
71 • Boulder, CO • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 57–72
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 6:25am
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Has a kid, but doesn’t want more
- Likes dogs and likes cats
Being curious about and diagnosing electro-mechanical problems (I did go to engineering school).
Music: Old Timey, Jug Band, Blues, Celtic dance music, Middle Eastern, Eastern European folk, some classical
Recent Movies -The Gatekeepers, Quartet, When The Iron Bird Flies, Lincoln, The Sessions, Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Midnight in Paris, Hugo,
open communication with people and animals
music and dance
You feel moved to
What I look for when we meet, and a lot of this is of an intuitive nature, is:
1. You find me attractive
OK, here are my physical preferences, not necessarily demands:
I am fit and small and usually prefer similar
5' 8"" or less (I am currently 5' 7")
2. If we can really talk and enjoy it
I am an eccentric "liberal" , could possibly enjoy a
NON-dogmatic old style conservative
3. Appreciate each other's sense of humor
4. Having a spiritual orientation and practice
5. Have some common activities especially walking/hiking
6. Can Play Together - very important !!!
7. Would benefit the joy and growth of each other and possibility the planet
And, of course, physical and emotional Chemistry
And you damn well better appreciate guys with beards as I have had one most of my adult life and will probably have one again
(laughing at this would indicate our humor is in sync)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.