2. What type of foods/restaurants do you enjoy? i like shady glen in manchester,any red robin,freindlys for there clamboats,burger king,and the best pizza at poquonock grinder in windsor locks...im a cook at a private school so have lots of favorite foods.
3. Do you like to travel? Where have you been? Where do you dream of going?i used to be in the navy and traveled all the time,guam,australia,the phillippines,hawaii,and in the states i have my cdl-a to drive the big trucks and have been to every state except alaska and hawaii with a tractor trailer truck
4. What are the five items you can’t live without? springwater,a cellphone of some kind,my mp3 player,my dog oliver,and someone special for hugs,the last 2 i would never call an item
5. What was the last book or movie you enjoyed? What are your favorite authors, films, bands and/or singers?im reading "taking woodstock"right now from the guy who setup woodstock renting out his motel and so much more.i havent seen a theater movie since "the blind side"being that i dont like going to see a movie alone.but i think the last tv movie i enjoyed was the last hallmark movie about the guy who lost his memory everynight when he went to sleep,it was a heartfelt movie,i love romantic movies cause they wake up my emotions since i dont have anyone to share them with.stephen king would be my fav author i think,or john carpenter,always enjoy a horror flick when the timings right.i am heavnly into country music,always sets my mind to thinking about memories from days gone by,i used to hate country but with age i guess things change,also into 50s-60s music i could name just about any hit in 4 seconds or less,also ernjoy a littler metallioca/megadeth at times,ive got tickets right now,to kiss....taylor swift,aaron lewis,and cant get enough of "highway dont care"a wonderful song by tim mcgraw/taylor swift/keith urban
6. Tell us three things that illustrate something about the kind of person you are? i DO sing in the car everyday,or in front of my computer watching songs on youtube(and i think my voice is great)....ive got taylor swifts "red"and know just about every song word for word,also i collect hats,my dad started it and im keeping it going.and if youve seen my floors youd think i collected dogtoys too lol
7. What is your role at your job and how long have you worked there? well im a jack of all trades at work,im a cook,food prep,even fill in on the pots and pans downstairs as well as the dishroom upstairs,i work at a private school and prepare food 2 times a day for almost 400 teenagers,its a great job and i took it 8 months ago till something else opened up in the trucking industry since ive got my cdl-a and the pay is much better but i like this place....its like a big family
8. Do you have pets? Tell us more? i have oliver,whos behind me now sleeping on the floor cause im his biggest fan and visa versa,hes a sheltie/terrier mix,about 31 lbs of great dog,hes also my best freind.
9. Tell us about your family’s heritage? i was ADOPTED at 5 days old so i know nothing about my blood parents but the family i came to live with are irish americans,my dad died almost 7 years ago,i miss him cause we bonded more than my mom,my mom will be 94 next week
10. How important are your religious beliefs? i have been lots of denominations...the last time i was christened was lds....yup,a mormon but im back to just being a christian,on a scale of 1-10 here in connecticut my religious aspects would be about a 2-3 but where i used to live in salt lake city i loved my church (K2) i miss it,i was really into it out there volunteering my time on certain programs and never missed a sunday service....k2thechurch,look it up....it was great,theres nothing like that here so ive chose just holidays here to visit.
11. What is your educational background? What school did you attend? i dropped out when i was in 11th grade with help of my dad signing the slip i joined the united states navy and got my GED later when i was in guam,i WAS at east windsor high,and also went to school with the help of the navy when i was in california to become a cook.ive also got a small degree in photography,also have a cdl-a license from new england tractor trailer training school in somers,ct
12. What is the first thing people notice about you? probably my hieght,im at 6"7 and 3/4,and if there talking to me,my ex used to say id start a town of freinds anywhere i went cause i was so easy to talk to and outgoing.
13. What would make you a good partner? well ive learned in past relationships how to communicate well with a partner,never to go to sleep mad,to always be there for someone,go the miles to make things work.also i dont smoke and have NEVER drank liquor,im just an honest,sincere,romantic male whos at a good age now and id really like to find my match,in the past i just took whoever came along,but no more....there is someone who will complete me out there somewhere,just let me know your there if i cant find you.
14. What most attracts you to a person? Which characteristics stand out the most? thats a hard question,i think the biggest thing would be someone who believes in herself,someone whos not concerned where the mirror is to make sure she doesnt have a hair out of place,someone who smells good everywhere,a non smoker,social drinker or none,someone whos in tune with there needs and wants,someone who loves to hold hands,wears there heart on there sleeve like i do,someone who will keep things going and not give up immediatly,someone whos affectionate,likes her time alone with her mate,sincere,honest,down to earth,doesnt wear much makeup,longish hair,likes animals,volunteering at times,just likes to make peoples days....thats me,at least i try to,oh...communication good also..and a pretty face