-- Bull Durham
I am poly or I only do poly relationships or poly relationships are my romantic preference.
--My "Girlfriend for Life" Adjha is in Olympia. We see each other about 3/4 weekends.
--I have a play partner in Seattle. We see each other about once a month.
--I flirt A LOT. Come flirt with me :D
I am looking for:
1) A relationship that is more intimate than friends with benefits but not quite a girlfriend. Or a girlfriend that is not asking for courtship. It is a relationship I don't have a word for.
2) Ethical lovers/Play partners
3) Platonic and non-platonic friendships who want to hang out and maybe cuddle.
Further information can be read on my journal.
My name is Mark.
I am a warm, smart guy. I compromise, share, and believe in helping others. I am silly and can be very ANTI-tough guy at times.
-History, science, nearly all space sci-fi geek stuff.
-Psychology and theories of social construction.
-Photography This is my photography work:
-Dogs! (I have two cats now.)
-Being by water in the early morning.
-Go to movies.
-Crazy conversations made of laughter, fantasy and "What if" games
-Baseball is my religion. The games are my church; it renews my spirit and gives me straighten and hope in my life. I share this hobby with my mother. It allows us a good excuse to spend time together.
--I love our primate cousins the bonobo! This is a group of Bonobos "negotiating" over some apples left by researchers. http://www.youtube.com/bonobohandshake#p/u/3/PW-ssNf_RnE
I have earned my emotional scars. I have been half insane with rejection, hurt, celibacy, and grief and lived to love again. Though I paid dearly for those lessons in my life, I understand love, jealousy, commitment, and relationships on a much greater level than I ever did before.
I really prefer meeting in person. We can get a better feel for each other after a few minutes of talking then several hours of chatting online.
Deal-breakers: Drama Llama Hunters! (Drama happens in our world. But I have little patience for people that seek out drama.) Overly critical people. Republicans. People who are rude to waitstaff. Smokers (no no NO!). Marijuana is nice but more than once a week is far too much! I am not all that interested in booze anymore. People with control, manipulation, and jealousy issues. Yo no hablo Inglés!
Possible Deal-Breakers for you:
1) I am very talkative. I like to have conversations and tell stories (hyperboley forever!). For instance, this is the shortest my profile has ever been :D
2) I hate the phone because I never know when to stop talking without seeing facial ques.
3) I figure I lost about 10 of my 34 years to depression/anxiety. I am however, a person that tries to be positive, happy, objective and forward looking, though it is a daily struggle for me.