- I love the Art's: Particularly, Music, Art Deco, Art Nouveau !!
- I work out: Staying fit is a large part of my life !!
- I'm an adventurous home body !
- I'm an INTJ and fit it too a tee!
- I love education and knowledge of all types.
- I ride a motorcycle... If you make me trade it in for a min-van I will kill myself !!! hahahah
Not... Pretentious or Flaky !
Are... Fit, down to earth, nice !
If you can match me on most of those than we're golden !
First Message Help: :P
Feel free to read the article if you like, just please don't write a long message as your first message. Hello, Hi, Hey Whats Up, etc., is enough to get my attention. It makes me feel bad (I assume it does that same to you) when someone writes any more than that and I don't see us as a match.
Education: I have Bachelor degree's in History, Philosophy, and Comparative Religion. I just recently got certified as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and I just went back to school to get certified in Forensics/Crime Scene Investigation (CSI).
I will be going back for my masters in the near future. I'm not sure what field or area of research it will be in, but Behavioral-Economics is among one of many fields that spark my intellectual fire, well so to speak.
I've realized that exploring different cultures and intellectual pursuits has become more and more important to me, especially as I mature. It would be nice to find someone with the depth and openness to share the world with.