Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Men of OKcupid listen up! I'm not currently looking for men. Unless
you and I have a match percentage over 90, please refrain from
1. Seeking the company of other like minded, bisexual women. (I
prefer the term hetero-flexible, to be honest, but that's a
discussion we can have via Skype or something.
2. Seeking a straight woman to tease (torturously) and otherwise
have all sorts of fun with my man (traveler_x
) while I am away.
Please drop me a line if I pique your interest! I'll happily answer
any question you've got for me :)
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
pushing up my glasses when I'm wearing contacts.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. lil sis
2. Big Daddy (lol, I kid.)
6. adequate rest
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1. how much thinking I'm doing.
2. how much thinking I shouldn't be thinking.
3. how much I miss my lil sis.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I don't wear my retainer at night like I'm supposed to.
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- you have a fantasy I can help you fulfill.
- you want to ask me about my wonderful, loving, open relationship
- you are open and honest. I promise you, I can handle the
If my inbox is full, reach me here:
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.