10. I can really clean a house. Not the typical guy cleaning where you swish around a dirty rag on the table and leave it like that. I’m talking about real cleaning with cleaning supplies, mops and buckets and a vacuum cleaner.
9. I can do my own laundry. I separate colors and select different temperatures. (Hot/Cold) Once I even used bleach (don’t ask) After the laundry is done I put the clothes away (who else is going to do it?)
8. I can color coordinate my own clothes. I have an uncanny knack for knowing what goes together. Of course if we are ever together and you want to suggest what shirt to wear I would take it as a sign of affection.
7. I read the book “Men are from Mars Women are from Venus”. I realize that Mars and Venus are a good distance apart but this is the 21st Century. I’m willing to explore your planet if you’re wiling to explore mine.
6. I’ll do all of the yard work. Just tell me where you want the tulip bulbs to go. We can pick out the flowers together
5. I take care of the cars. Well, what I actually do is take them to the mechanic. Your chariot will be cleaned and have a full tank of gas at the start of your week.
4. I’m very hygienic. I brush and floss every day. I’ve been doing this for years now. I shower every day (well there is the occasional Saturday where I might not get to it.- See # 6)
3. I shop for groceries all by myself. Sometimes I have all of the stuff to make a dinner out of it. I have a crockpot and a George Foreman grill and I don’t mind using them.
2. You can dress me up and take me to a party. I can converse with your party guest about issues other than sports and weather. I’ve been known to speak in complete sentences. I won’t get drunk or embarrass you.
1. I actually can listen. I know at the end of the day you ladies want to share things with us. I’ll give 15-20 minutes each day to provide me with a review of your day then I need to get back to all of the above.
One other thing:
I have viewed many profiles and women seem obsessed with finding a man that can make them laugh. I hope I accomplised that..
I am hoping to connect with someone and just share a little time and some common interests and see what develops
I am a warm, affectionate and giving person. I am a very empathetic person and tend to want to know the thoughts behind the feelings. I am a good listener and can give my undivided attention while you speak. I will not offer a solution to any problem unless I am asked. I tend to share my own thoughts very easily and am very transparent about who I am. I won't make you guess about what I'm thinking. I know how to hold a conversation on most any issues and can respect your opinion. I can listen to you and learn from you and admit when I am wrong. I am completely honest. I am high enery and I don't lay around on the weekend watching alot of sports. I have a good sense of humour and can make you laugh. I can support others in what they do. I am not selfish and tend to put others first. Above all I believe that Love is a verb. Its great to tell someone what you feel but choosing to be a giver and to do the best for somone requires an attitude of service that goes deeper that just feelings. It has been said that no real communication takes place unless its on an emotional level.
I need someone to communicate with on an emotional level who's not afraid to just be themselves. Maybe we could learn something from each other. I am a perfect gentleman and know how to treat a woman.
I believe in the importance of kindness, education, faith and good manners. That being said, I am looking for someone who is confident, intelligent, friendly and kind.
I'm not in a rush but I know the direction I want to go. I love sharing life's experiences with others.
I need someone who is dedicated, confident ,enjoys kids, and wants to be a soul mate....
Finally, if you are not interested in taking the steps to find a committed relationship/husband, I'm not the person you're looking for.