• My friends are an extension of my family.
• I like to drink craft beer.
• I teach high school.
• I love to swim, hike, and lift/swing kettlebells.
• I value learning (obviously) and take classes all the time.
• I stalk good food trucks.
• I have a dog.
• I pretty much hate all kinds of eggs.
• I think it's best not to take life too seriously.
• I donate blood as often as I can.
Anything you want to question or comment on feel free to ask.
• Frolicking with my friends.
Making sarcastic comments.
I'm also wildly inappropriate so I think people notice that too.
I love music, mostly indie, but I like folk, bluegrass, rock, etc. I love Fitz and the Tantrums, Cage the Elephant, Imagine Dragons, Young the Giant, Walk the Moon and many others.
Movies: The Princess Bride, Elf, Gone with the Wind, and The Ringer (totally acceptable movie, endorsed by Special Olympics)
I love Asian food in general, Indian and Thai might be my favorite, but creative flavors are always intriguing to me so I'll try ALMOST anything.
TV: I no longer pay for cable, but I love New Girl, The Mindy Project, The Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black, United States of Tara and Dr. Who
4. Water (for drinking and swimming)
5. New experiences