I love the outdoors, especially camping or hiking. I really enjoy listening to bands, at hole in wall bars (preferably bands similar to the Old 97's, Whiskeytown, Moe and Wilco). I also, love to travel and explore new cultures. I definitely, have a passion for food and love to cook for friends/family. Plus, cooking for one can be, so boring. Also, have you ever seen that weird look, that the cashier gives you, when you are checking out at the grocery store; you know she's thinking, "yeah, you're single." So, help me out, at least for that reason.
I enjoy spending time with intelligent, thoughtful, clever, kind, loyal, mellow (but never dull!) people. Pretension is no good. Consideration is.
So what am I looking for? Someone who's not in a hurry, but is done with flings and games. You are honest, kind (even better if it's when you don't "have to"), genuine; motivated, intelligent, engaging, quietly confident, straight-forward... Having a slightly twisted sense of humor is not a bad thing. You can be occasionally daring; are loyal, reasonably successful (I mean you can at least feed, house, transport, and clothe yourself with a little something left over to enjoy life - I don't care how big your house is or what kind of car you drive)...
Ask me a question and I will answer as honestly as I know how. Hopefully, somewhere in my jaunty little ramble my dazzling wit and personality has shone bright, that you now have an irresistible urge to contact me.
Top Ten Things that I am NOT looking for:
1. A man that says "peace" after three dates.
2. Bad Hygiene
3. Multiple girlfriends (you know what I mean)
4. Carpet Bombers
5. You own a NASCAR T-shirt or anything that has to do with NASCAR.
6. You have only completed high school. (Show some ambition)
7. You are obsessed Affliction & like apparel.
8. You hate cats and/or dogs
9. You would rather sit in your mom's basement and play guitar hero all day
10. If you like John Mayer, honestly dude just go to a gay bar!