I am not going to bore you with a massive essay (which you would have only skimmed over anyway, admit it). Instead, here are some small digestible tidbits about me, presented in a nice bulleted list.
* I am a twenty-something year old web developer living in San Francisco, how surprising! I build the internet for a living.
* I love a good dive bar, but sometimes need to get down with some (silly embarrassing) dancing. We usually hit up Double Dutch or Beauty Bar when the urge strikes.
* I love beer, and always want to try new things. I love a good IPA or Russian Imperial Stout, but do like to mellow it down a bit every now and then. I've also been known to buy wine from time to time.
* My home town used to have wild chickens running around the streets, everywhere. Unfortunately, the city rounded up most of them :(
* I love to cook... when someone is supervising me. Otherwise, things tend to explode when the meal is more complicated than "very simple."
* I have two kitties and they love to party.