For your convenience, I have prepared a list of useful facts about me:
* I am a computer scientist specializing in multimedia, graph theory, and artificial intelligence
* Lotz of work with KDE, Linux, GStreamer, and such
* No I don't use Ubuntu, I use Fedora
* Many people call me the most mellow person they have ever met
* Professional cat herder and FOSS software engineer
* Got kicked out of UA's computer science department. Got the degree anyway.
* Started a hackerpace in Akron, Ohio. Banned from it three years later. Started another.
* Lots of Slack
* Self-confidence is off the charts
* Got a key to another hackerspace through calculus and a CNC mill.
* Builds robots n shit
I am currently accepting applications for the positions of arch-rival and partner in crime. Sorry but the plot device opening has been recently taken. All positions require a minimum of three years experience in dick jokes and a degree in badassery. Partner in crime requires additional on-site experience. Relocation not necessary.