I'm attracted to confident, intelligent women, with a high self-esteem who lead a healthy life style. A quick wit and odd sense of humor are a huge bonus! Preferably you’ve established yourself in a profession. No drug users and no criminal records please. Felony convictions are nonnegotiable.
I will be posting the obligatory bathroom mirror cellphone picture as soon as I get all the contents of my closets spread around on the bathroom floor, the garbage can full, and have I enough bottles and tubes of…stuff…to fill the countertops. :p
I’d like to make friends and see what evolves organically from that. A solid relationship comes from a solid friendship first. Anybody else here ever jumped into a relationship with someone you didn’t know as well as you should have? Yeah…me too. I’m done doing that. I know some are here for relationship purposes only and I understand that. I don’t fall into that category at this time. Let’s go out, have fun, and get to know each other. You never know what could happen. Worst case is we grab coffee or lunch and realize we don’t click. I don’t stalk, become obsessive, or get mad if someone isn't into me. I’m an adult. It’s how we’re supposed to act.
I have no political affiliation, but I’ll happily entertain someone who is passionate about theirs. Then I’ll usually wonder why they get so angry when I choose to not buy into their way of thinking. I like some of the things democrats stand for and some of the things republicans stand for.
I had an iPhone for several years. I recently got an Android. I should have gotten an Android a long time ago. It's just a touch better.
I don't have kids of my own, but I have nothing against children and completely understand that the kids are a mother's 1st priority.
With all that said here's me in a few sentences. And I have witnesses that can confirm this.
- I'm in a good mood almost all the time unless something goes horribly awry.
- I'm a very laid back person with a very open mind.
- I'm reliable and trustworthy.
- My sense of humor leans toward the dry side with a liberal amount of sarcasm.
- I enjoy talking about hot issues like religion, gay marriage, gun control, death sentence, the moon landing, etc... But only if the person I'm talking to can keep their cool and speak intelligently. Otherwise we can talk about Barney and what a pleasant shade of purple he is.
- I drive a truck.
- I share a house with a Great Dane and a Lab/Golden mix.
- I will never ask to borrow money from you...EVER. I have a very good job, excellent credit rating, pay all my bills on time, and have never missed a payment on anything. I've been told there are many men on this site that have none of those attributes.
- I wear glasses made of wood!