- Educated - Masters Degree
- Fun loving
- PA born and raised
- Thrill seeker
- Can be loud, inappropriate, and sarcastic
- Hard working - I have two jobs, and I love them both. Facility Manager by day, bouncer 2-3 nights per week
- Loves: outdoors (hiking, camping, shooting, etc), trucks, muscle cars, motorcycles, beer/wine tastings, sports (Steelers and Penguins..don't hate, haters!), mini golf, and having a good time with friends.
- Have a 9 year old Border Collie...you must like dogs...but what kind of weirdo doesn't like dogs?
What I'm looking for in you:
- Also awesome
- Fun loving
- Educated and witty...I need a challenge
- Honest...I don't have time for BS or games
- You know the difference between your and you're, as well as their, there, and they're
- Down to earth
- Willing to try new things, have new experiences, and travel to new places
Shouldn't be so hard to find, right? HAHAHA yeah right. I've been trying this on here for awhile on and off, and I'm still here. I've met some good people, but haven't found that "spark". If you've ever had that "spark", you know what I'm talking about, and know what it means to a relationship. With that said, I'd love to hear from you if you meet most of the criteria above....and you want to have some FUN! :)
Thanks for looking!!