Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Ormond Beach, FL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–99
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 12:31am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Working on university
- More than $1,000,000
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Greek (Poorly)
The Mars Volta & the many projects of Omar
Return to Forever
Genesis (peter gabriel era. can't be stressed enough.)
Bonnie 'Prince' Billy
I also play and write music.
I read a lot.
Nietzsche, Herman Hesse, Aldous Huxley, Alan Watts, Carl Jung, Joseph Campbell, Plato, Carlos Castenada, D.H. Lawrence, Noam Chomsky, Carl Sagan, Baudrillard, Luis Borges, Derrida, Foucault, Kafka, Orwell, and plenty more i can't think of.
Kids in the Hall
That the self was not the same;
Single nature’s double name
Neither two nor one was call’d.
Reason, in itself confounded,
Saw division grow together
"Better hang your dead palace than have a living home to lose"
• support the Oxford comma
• want to push the barrier and plant seeds.
• marvel at the wonder that some differently structured organisms might regard human mysteries as simple problems and might wonder that we might not find the answers or ask the right questions, just as we wonder about the inability of rats to run in prime number mazes. it's not because of limits of memory or some superficial constraints, but because of the very design of our cognitive nature.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.