By day I work in music running a record label for a music library (its really not as glamorous as it sounds) and by night I fight crime (or watch Made In Chelsea...)... In reality my evenings are split between gigs, movies, food, recording radio shows and catching up on the trashie TV shows for 'research purposes'.
For the last few years I have set myself challenges (this was instead of New Years Resolutions), here are a few:
- to find the best burger in London
- go to at least on gig a month
- cook more, so if you want to be a taste tester, hit that message button
- get out there and meet more people
- learn Spanish (am trying to do it on the way to work)
- see more of London (I have a list)
- make a music video
- run a 10K (update, have signed up to the London on in July)
- and try my hand at photography.
One day I would like to sail the world however one step at a time. First I think the islands of Croatia, and then maybe hit up Australia and Thailand.
Not sure what else to say...
I am fully house trained, suitable for vegetarians and may contain traces of nuts...