By day I work in music, by night I fight crime! Not really, in reality my evenings are split between going to gigs, attempting culinary trickery, spinning records somewhere in front of people, recording a radio show or two and catching up on the trashie TV shows for 'research purposes'.
Over the last few years have set myself a number of challenges (screw New Years resolutions). Still have a few to go which include:
- to find the best burger in London (this is an ongoing thing I think)
- cook more, so if you want to be a taste tester?
- learn Spanish ("me llamo Mike")
- see more of London, well the UK in general (maybe while camping)
- DJ at a music festival (update: DJed at Secret Garden Party, it was amazing!!)
- run a 10K (update: ran the London 10K in 57mins, not bad for a beginner)
- try surfing again or some other water based sport (update: gave paddle boarding a go, that was a lot of fun)
- photography, currently pretty rubbish.
One day I would like to see the world by boat / yacht however one step at a time. Maybe the islands of Croatia first, and then maybe Australia via Thailand.
Not sure what else to say...
I am fully house trained, suitable for vegetarians and may contain traces of nuts...