I think I am a bit of a rarity, as in I am actually a true Londoner and lived here for most of my life (a part from the university wilderness years).
Currently I make street food for a living, cooking up waffles at a variety of markets. I also look after a record label, discover new talent for other people, create a weekly radio show and occasionally spin records on stages at festivals.
For the last few years I have set myself a few challenges, want to help?
- Find the best burger in London (this is an ongoing thing I think)
- Cook more, so if you want to be a taste tester?
- See more of London, well the UK in general (maybe while camping)
- Run a 10K (update: ran the London 10K in 57mins, not bad for a beginner)
- Try surfing again or some other water based sport (update: gave paddle boarding a go, that was a lot of fun)
- Photography, currently pretty rubbish.
One day I would like to see the world by boat / yacht however one step at a time. Maybe the islands of Croatia first, and then maybe Australia via Thailand.
Not sure what else to say...
I am fully house trained, suitable for vegetarians and may contain traces of nuts...