I am a middle school math teacher and I love my job. I enjoy watching movies, relaxing watching TV, group dinners with friends and family, and doing new and exciting things on weekends.
I am a very optimistic and happy person, and I try to put a good spin on anything. I'm looking for someone with a sense of humor to match mine, and who likes to just hang out and have a good time.
Some random bullet points about me:
* I am the least picky eater every - I will try any type of food
* I am extremely good on the guitar in Rock Band.
* I watch re-runs of sitcoms every day (mainly How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory).
* I can be someone who just gets up and spends the whole day outside doing something random and spontaneous, but I can also just hang out all day watching TV and movies.
* I hate watching baseball on TV - c'mon really, its sooo boring. I would go to a game though with someone and make a fun day out of it.
* I love all the pawning and auctioning shows that are on TV - I find them very interesting.
* I LOVE dogs, sometimes more than some people.
* I want to get a cheesesteak in Philly. I've heard they are only "ok", but I still want to try one.
* I also want to go skydiving at some point in my life. I mean that's gotta be literally the most fun ever.
* I love scary movies.
* I love corny jokes.
* I can do a Rubik's cube in a minute and a half.