Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:53pm
- Body Type
- Relationship Type
I'm not. I just look like it.
Movies: If it's Star Wars or 007, I'm in. (Except Star Wars Episode 2. That movie sucked).
Shows: I don't watch too much regular TV programs but I love car shows like Top Gear (UK) and Chasing Classic Cars. I also watch MLB Network and ESPN regularly. VH1 Classic and Palladia have entertaining things on too.
Music: Rock. Classic rock. Grunge. I stick with that mostly.
Food: If it's from eastern Asia, chances are I'll enjoy it. Chinese, Thai, sushi, pho, is right up my alley. I love Italian food and pizza too.
Question: Am I the only one who thinks food seems to be out of place in this section? I mean you list off 4 multimedia items and then BAM...food. One of these things doesn't belong here...
1. My support system; my family, friends, etc.
2. My car. I work in Newnan, so walking isn't a good idea.
3. My phone. I never thought I'd ever need a smart phone until I got one. I can't live without it.
4. My computer(s). One for work, one for home. The one for work is a piece of crap.
5. My guitars.
6. Yankees' Baseball. I'm a huge Yankees' fan and Opening Day for me is bigger than the Super Bowl.
I want a lightsaber.
What was the question?
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.