• I’m glad you really love your mother, but you shouldn’t still be living with her.
• I don’t care what you do for a living but do it the best you can and be able to support yourself.
• I don’t mind some video games but if you have to bandage the calluses on your thumbs, if you can’t go out because your guild is Raiding that night, when you see a plane over head you say, “Enemy harriers inbound”, or if you use Koniggratzer Marsch as a ringtone you might have an addiction problem.
• Own a belt (or two) and know how to properly use it.
I am not a world traveler I do enjoy getting out in Cincinnati. Some of my favorites include –
• Reds/Bengals games – Shhhhh…….let’s keep that between us, I know a lot of people in this town! It takes a lot of courage to admit it but I always have fun watching our teams.
• Roller coasters – I’m not talking the Woodstock Express. I’m talkin’ balls to the wall coasters like The Dragster, Millennium Force (Cedar Point), The Diamond Back and The Vortex (Kings Island). If you are going to an amusement park with me you better find yours or grow a pair because it’s on and it’s not for the faint of heart!
• Comedy Clubs – Although my family cracks me up, I love watching professionals do it.
• Movies – Especially everything Pixar makes and I love scary movies. Big fan of Saw 1, 2, 4 & 7. (you get the idea)
• Music – Still love the 80’s but I listen to a lot of current pop and hip hop.
For points of reference I like Biggie over Tupac, Katy Perry over Lady GaGa, Maroon 5 over Kings of Leon and Journey over Bon Jovi.
Although I don’t have children of my own I do enjoy them. I have a 14 year old niece that I spend a lot of the summer with. We go to the Beach, K.I., Reds games, etc….She has a hard time keeping up with me.
If you’re my Match (or better) email me now and let’s get started…………….