Find better matches with our advanced
28 • Chicago, IL • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–40
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:21am
- Straight, Sapiosexual, Heteroflexible
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Open relationship
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Has cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
- Writing, editing, revising, and submitting. And then, three to six months later, dissolving into inconsolable melancholy.
- Organizing things into lists.
- Werk. (I work at an animal hospital. No, I'm not a doctor. I would have led with that.)
- Video Games.
- Sometimes, when the mood is weird, I like to draw cartoons.
The Things They Carried, Fight Club, Game of Thrones, Harvey Danger, egg whites, The Best of American Short Stories (any #0000), Iron Man 3, Supernatural (Apologist), Ben Folds, broccoli; Lolita, No Country For Old Men, The Walking Dead, Green Day (Apologist), Swedish Fish, Hearthstone, The Road, Cowboy Bebop, Coffee, The New Yorker, 30 Rock, Achewood, Cabinet: An Arts and Culture Quarterly.
...how diamonds are essentially rocks with no flavor.
...how foundation looks gross up close. It clogs your pores, and then you have to buy a separate product to clean it off and clear your skin. That's called vertical integration. You're a slave.
...how little I know about basic macro-scale physics.
...Chicagoan's idea of pizza. Stop over-thinking it, guys.
...Iron Man suits.
...what the perfect sentence is. (It isn't this one, or the last.)
(I know you probably get a lot of messages, so I'm likely not going to message you first. But you should message me, especially if we "liked" each other.)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.