Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 • F • New York, NY
- Last Online
- Today – 7:01am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Mostly non-monogamous
- Doesn’t want kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly)
But even more importantly, as I see and experience an increasing amount of inequality in the world, I look more and more critically at advertising and marketing and work to effect changes in that system from within. I love what I do because it challenges me to be critical of sexist, cissexist, homophobic, racist, and otherwise othering attitudes in media and to find new and more empowering ways to reach people.
On top of that, I'm fighting the urge to fuck off and live in the woods, abroad, or in a library. I'm examining whether I've chosen the best path to effect change and make a difference. And I'm trying to express how beautiful and utterly strange this life is.
- anything and everything by Kristin Cashore
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- the Alanna/Song of the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce
- How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
- the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- King Lear by Billy Shakes
- whatever book I'm working on at the moment!
- The Decemberists
- Tegan and Sara
- Fleet Foxes
- The Shins
- Kinky Boots
- Lord of the Rings
- Step Up 3D (pure, delicious crap)
TV shows (you didn't ask, but I'll tell anyway):
- Battlestar Galactica
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Orange is the New Black
- Ice cream!
- Burgers (specifically from Dutch Boy in Brooklyn, but almost any burger will do in a pinch)
- Seafood (After all, I am from Baltimore!)
- A challenge to focus on
- My sense of wonder
- Books with great writing and powerful emotional content (and feminist subtext, hoorah!)
- Close friends who think and analyze like adults but make time to play like children
- The belief that what we do and say is inherently meaningful and important, and should therefore be deliberate and self-aware
When I see hollowed-out trees I'm secretly trying to decide if I could live in them, My-Side-of-the-Mountain-style.
- Guys and girls who like bi girls
- Ages 20–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- you're crazy, contagiously passionate about something and you think you can share it with me
- you think like an adult but play like a child
- you have high standards for yourself and others
- you're looking for someone with whom to have an adventure (preferably through the back of a wardrobe)
- you fall somewhere on the queer spectrum and are open to the idea that attraction and gender are fluid
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.