According to The Date Report, a study of surveyed men to find the most desirable traits of the perfect woman. Let's see how I stack up.
1. Brunette- yep, brunette everywhere
2. She's 5'5"--nope, 5" 7"-ish though I might be a little shy of that now
3. 34c Bra--Nope 38DDD, sorry.
4. She's a nurse or teacher--Oh god, no. I actually like to earn real money.
5. Diets--(clears throat) I have my moments. Very tiny moments.
6. Gets along with her mother--Mom's passed, so . . . But I do get along with my sisters, and my father. Give me a few points here.
7. No tattoos--Do temporary ones count? No? Then no tattoos.
8. Subtle makeup--That picture up there--no makeup. How subtle is that?
9. Loves skinny jeans--Sure, I love skinny jeans. Doesn't mean I fit into any of them.
10. Loves Game Of Thrones--I'm sure I'll be wildly enthusiastic once I see the television show. Right now the first book is sitting on my nightstand sadly neglected in favor of Harry Dresden novels. I did take a Buzz Feed Game of Thrones personality test, once though. Does that count?
So I'm not the perfect woman. But I have my good points.
But let's talk about you.
According to most of the men's dating profiles I've read most of you are laid back, easy going and fun guys. As a woman who has watched guys have fun, which mostly involves watching the latest game on the tube and drinking beer, I can attest to the fact that many men's idea of fun does not mesh with a woman's. Also, many of you are particularly interested in "no drama," though you want someone who is physically active. It makes me wonder with who you are spending time. Either you manage to hook up with the small percentage of drama queens or you mean something else entirely.
Me? I'm looking for a somewhat sane man who intellectually curious, can carry on a conversation and is physically and emotionally available. Laid back, easy going, fun guys who don't want drama seem to me to be lacking in energy for what I have in mind.