1. Brunette- yep, brunette everywhere
2. She's 5'5"--nope, 5" 7"-ish though I might be a little shy of that now
3. 34c Bra--Nope 38DDD, sorry.
4. She's a nurse or teacher--Oh god, no. I actually like to earn real money.
5. Diets--(clears throat) I have my moments. Very tiny moments.
6. Gets along with her mother--Mom's passed, so . . . But I do get along with my sisters, and my father. Give me a few points here.
7. No tattoos--Do temporary ones count? No? Then no tattoos.
8. Subtle makeup--That picture up there--no makeup. How subtle is that?
9. Loves skinny jeans--Sure, I love skinny jeans. Doesn't mean I fit into any of them.
10. Loves Game Of Thrones--I'm sure I'll be wildly enthusiastic once I see the television show. Right now the first book is sitting on my nightstand sadly neglected in favor of Harry Dresden novels. I did take a Buzz Feed Game of Thrones personality test, once though. Does that count?
Now wait. Not satisfied with just one description of "the perfect woman," I went searching on that font of all knowledge, the internet. I found these written by a Gregg Alexander. And he show know, because he's a guy.
1.) She's sexy--not slutty. (check)
2.) She's cool--(double check, though that is matter of opinion.)
3.) She's smart and funny--Okay that's two things, but we'll let that slide. But yes, I am smart and funny. Really.
4.) She's got her life together. In this Mr. Alexander defines this elusive quality as someone who has her own career and life outside a relationship. Guess what! I do.
5.) She's real-- Here Mr. Alexander means she isn't some crazed drama queen that will go off on a man. Trust me. I like to keep my life as drama free as possible.
6.) She loves--Oh heck. Under my flinty exterior is a heart of marshmallow fluff. Now you know my secret. Be gentle, please.
So according to this, in my own self evaluation I'm just darn near perfect. (There must be something wrong here somewhere.)
Me? I'm looking for a somewhat sane man who intellectually curious, can carry on a conversation and is physically and emotionally available.
Now you may have noticed that I've put in as an age range, forty-two to sixty. Not that I expect that most guys are going to find a woman fifteen years older their ideal, but there are some that do, so feel free to send me a lovely message.