Find better matches with our advanced
37 • Northcote, Australia • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–45
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 25
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Full figured
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and very serious about it
- Aries, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Poorly)
Okcupid says my personality is more independent and less old fashioned. So I guess my idea of an ideal match is two independent souls meeting and enhancing each other in a meaningful way. Not the traditional two become one, because then you have less not more!
I push boundaries with my thoughts if not my actions. I'd rather use a pencil rather than a pen. I balance the two sides of my brain. I'm often lazy, motivated, focused, busy and distracted. I cry at workcover ads and so don't watch commercial television.
"Hi, I'm starsfillthesky."
"Nice to meet you starsfillthesky. I'm (enternamehere)."
"(Enternamehere), I know this is a random question because we've just met, but what did you first notice about me?"
"Well, starsfillthesky, I was noticing your very unusual name."
"That's no help, (enternamehere). That's not my real name. Just one I nicked from a Cole Porter song for okc."
"It was nice to meet you anyway, starsfillthesky."
"And you too, (enternamehere)."
Books: The Dispossessed - Ursula Le Guin, The Hunger Games, 1984
Movies: The Colour Purple (and the book version) and De-lovely and The Wedding Singer
Shows: Miranda, Firefly, Torchwood and Gavin and Stacey.
Music: Antony & The Johnsons, Tori Amos, Lamb, Cole Porter and Joni Mitchell
Food: chocolate, olives, caviar dip with turkish bread.
Piece of clothing: Socks.
Body part: Fingers.
Architectural style: Art Deco, Modern
Surprisingly, although my iphone is very useful, I've done without it before, and I could do without it again.
Oh, and I want a seventh: art in all it's forms.
1. I have a vague fear of goats.
2. I was once bitten by a platypus.
3. In prep they made me change classes because I snuck out of school and crossed the road.
4. I don't like rules so I've listed four things rather than one.
5. I don't even like my own rules so here's a fifth: I'm more insecure around guys than I come across. I even feel insecure saying that.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.