Update: Alas, summer is over. I am sad. I will be crawling into a cave for the month of September, and that cave may or may not have internet. That means that if you read through this novella and still want to say hi, it might take me a while to write back. And when I do, it will most likely either be, "Want to make plans in October?" or, "Want to come to happy hour right now?" I fully understand if neither of those are interesting to you, and won't be hurt if you decide not to say hi. That's totally fair.
Here're all the words about me:
I'm a cute queer girl, who really enjoys making out with other cute queers. And gay boys; I like nothing better than a flirty, possibly drunken, makeout session with a hot gay boy or three. This happens more than one would expect, but not as often as I'd like. I'm open to respectful, awesome straight boys, as well. I know you're out there, notwithstanding mountains of evidence to the contrary.
So. My username is pretty accurate in explaining what I'm looking for: steady* play.
Hold on, there. I am not saying I'll fuck you immediately, regardless of whether or not we can stand each other (I stopped being searchable by "casual sex," for a reason). I actually like to respect and befriend the people I have sex with, and it's imperative that they respect me, as well. In fact, just to be absolutely clear, I'm going to list a bunch of deal-breakers, just so we don't waste each other's time.
- If you write a one-liner, I'm just going to delete it, even if you're a 90% match. I put a fair amount of time and effort into telling you about me; ergo, I appreciate when you put some time and effort into telling me about you. If you want to let me know we have "similar interests," please be specific; it makes it much easier for me to write back. Also, it makes it easier for me to think you're awesome, and then we both win. Seriously, when you write, "sup sexy," what I read is, "I'm an illiterate asshat."
- This is, inherently, hilarious. Please be able to see the humor in this situation, and be comfortable with yourself. We're adults here.
- The robot has proved to be pretty smart; if we're below 80%, it's probably not going to work out.
- Don't be a douchebag.
- I'm a grammar nerd. Big words and appropriate punctuation turn me on. Seriously. Meaning that if you can't spell and don't know how to use apostrophes, I'm probably not writing back.
- I'm also a smartypants. I have a soft spot for nerds and geeks.
- I wear glasses and stripey tights. I have pink streaks in my hair. I am not mainstream attractive, though I am pretty hot. I feel really good about this; I'm not fishing for compliments, so please don't write to me and tell me I *am* mainstream attractive. I don't particularly want to be; also, you're lying.
- I know this sounds obnoxious; I'm weeding you out.
- I'm a smart, funny, sex-positive person. You should be, too.
- I'm non-monogamous. I have some sweeties who aren't going anywhere; I don't expect you to ditch your sweeties/lovers/partners/whatever phrasing you prefer either.
- Like douchebaggery, if you happen to be racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, or just a garden-variety bigot, please be able to keep this to yourself; I don't want to know about it, and it won't get you laid.
- If you don't have a picture, send one; this is my naughty profile, so I'm allowed to be a little superficial.
- I don't shave my legs (you probably won't notice, but I'm letting you know in case it scares you off and saves me some time) or my armpits. I do wax other areas, because it's fun to play with body hair.
- I prefer to conduct my entire life in Brooklyn. If you want to meet in Manhattan, you'd better be pretty damn persuasive. If you want to meet in the south of France, however, I might be open to that. (Update: I am now working in Manhattan, so it's possible I can be persuaded to stay there for a few hours.)
- I do read the answers to your questions: don't be surprised if I tell you I'm not interested because you've said that being overweight is a dealbreaker and you think women are obligated to shave their legs and have sex with you (I am, I don't, and I won't, respectively).
- I have some fun hobbies and amazing friends that take up a lot of my time. I may not be able to meet up for a bit. I totally get that waiting around gets old, and I'm not mad at you for not wanting to, but I'm not going to cancel plans with friends to meet someone from the internet. I wouldn't expect you to, either. So maybe we can be super spontaneous and meet up right away, but it's more likely that we'll have to plan way in advance.
- I don't fuck Republicans. I am a commie, pinko, queer, and while you don't have to be, it helps.
*Steady could mean every week or so, every few weeks, every month, or every few months. I'm not so into one-night stands; I prefer on-going play, as it gives us a chance to learn about each other and get to know each other's bodies.
tl;dr: cute queer looking for other cute queers for hot makeouts. Hairless twinks encouraged to apply within.