Modern dating should be an amazing experience of Soul authentic Human communication and shared experiences, not about people on-line anonymously and deceptively typing mindless cultural activities and values into little text boxes.
As a man,
* It IS my responsibility to know who I am at a Soul level.
* It IS my responsibility to be true to my values.
* It IS my responsibility to be diligent to give my best and greatest gifts to my world.
* It IS my pleasure to honor my own heart and Soul, and share its abundance with my world.
* It IS my pleasure to create and hold safe and clear space of all potentiality for others in my world to express their truest expression of themselves.
* It IS my desire to make my world a more beautiful place, and not leave messes (physical, emotional, etc.) for others to have to clean up.
* It IS my desire to uplift, educate, and inspire others every chance I get.
* It IS my destiny to be centered, focused, confident, purposeful, and stand up in front of the world and claim what I am here to do.
* It is NOT my responsibility to love anyone just as they are and take on their unresolved shit, because I have a responsibility to honor and love myself first.
* It is NOT my responsibility to love others un-conditionally, because to me love is a free will choice never an obligation.
* It is NOT my desire to be anyones trash can, scapegoat, or savior in any shape or form.
* It is NOT my destiny to compromise my own Soul to please anyone, and cultural standards, or any Deity.
* It is NOT my responsibility to fix you, complete, or make you whole, because each of needs to do our own inner work, and co-dependent / attachment based relationship are not a good model for healthy Human relationships.
We might be a match if you truly love yourself, think authenticity is a great way to live, and you're interested in creating a profound relational experience that is both safe, empowering, exciting and FUN!
I wish you all the love and life that you seeks,
PS please know that we are not a romantic match if you need alcohol or meds to function, think relationship is not personal ownership, control, or co-dependent attachments. If you think you are nothing without your (pick one) God, money, possessions, or status. And remember, just because the people around you think this same way doesn't mean your not in a cult. FOR HUMANITIES SAKE, GET HELP AND GET FREE.
PSS Since we all want a great loving partner, and they seem to be in short supply... so I would like to propose a solution. Let's all start practicing to be one today and start dating and learning about how to give our best love the magic of connecting with people. I am passionate about co-creating relationship(s) that brings more joy, fun, adventure, light, and love to the world!