Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I'm a Turkish guy with the uncanny inability to delay
gratification. I've lived in DC, Baltimore, Germany, and Turkey.
Here are some things:
- The nonexistence of free will
- The past and future of our incredible species
- Doing moral good
- Nutritional science
- Mindfully eroding compulsive cycles of desire and
- Astrophysics & the effort to unify superstring theory
- Institutionalized socioeconomic issues
- Human rights & human suffering
- Political & economic systems
- Grocery shopping
- Artificial intelligence
- Ethics & the ability of science to answer moral
I'd like to settle down in Vermont, Colorado, Washington, Oregon,
or Scandinavia. I almost got expelled from college.
For bringing these guns to school 💪
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I manage a number of rental properties and I'm working on my first
studio album (I've been making rap for a decade). I play
Hearthstone/other games and toke regularly.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
- Competitive strategy games
- Most other things, too
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Books - I mostly enjoy reading anything
non-fiction - a lot of research publication journals, news
articles, and books about science.
Movies & Shows - I'm not really a movie
person. My Netflix suggestions are all types of documentaries and
travel/cooking programs. I can get down with some low-budget horror
Music - Rap
Food - I love all of it, seriously.
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Alone time
2. Family, friends, & my cats
3. Intelligent conversation (no, like - really!)
5. Magic tricks
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
science, worst-case scenarios, why no one acknowledges the "looking
for friends" option
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Hosting a board game night. It's an excellent way to meet new
people! (hint, hint)
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
When my automatic air freshener goes off every 33 minutes, it
scares the shit out of me every time
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
- You're down to play some board games
- You just wanna smoke
- You like Sam Harris/Michio Kaku/Hawking/Sagan/etc.
- You're logically intelligent
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.