And apparently this site doesn't like my "irrelevant" marking for questions, but a lot of them have little to do with people's lives and more about opinions and sterotypical outlooks, so they suck anyway.
I update/check this as I can... I used to be a Chemist at a pharma corp, and no, not like on Breaking Bad.
Currently I am a Medical Student at SGU in Grenada.
I will admit to being good at snowboarding, considering I used to teach it... So yeah.
And I tend to be good with my hands for random, yet specific, things. Like fixing things... or wiggling them like a drunkard. Lol
Eventually I will get back in the habit of reading on a daily basis, but I've been really busy.
Movies: anything that keeps my attention. Applies to several things weirdly enough, but anything scary, funny, or action-y is good. I will sit through a romantic movie if two conditions are met: 1) It's not so terrible I feel the urge to shoot myself, 2) we're there and you understand I'm there for you.
Music: I have a rather small collection now, since I lost a lot over from a hard drive wipe, but anything that is danceable/jammable to is good in my book. Slowly rebuilding my library when I can. :-)
Food: Italian, since it's in my blood and all. But also Asian and Mexican food tend to be a good choices.
2) My phone - alarm clock settings so I am on time to places is a godsend.
3) Food - I like to eat, but you'd never be able to tell until you've seen my day.
4) Showering - Obvious reasons, but less obvious ones too. (I find baths/showers extremely relaxing, which is odd, cause I dislike swimming.)
6) Laughter or my hammock I guess.
That's (relatively close to) sarcasm.
But my Fridays tend to be more relaxed than anything else. Sometimes I go out, but really depends. Saturdays are the more exciting ones.
I've seen a lot of crazy situations in my life.
Also, I have relatively straight forward rules on dating long-term (1+ years), but I will be honest and let you know what they are after we get to know each other better. (I find several people tend to have a lot of the same rules actually.)
But to give some ground rules:
1) You are intelligent and intuitive.
2) You understand your identity in the world.
3) You enjoy scary things. (Not necessary, but if you don't then you're gonna want to not watch movies with me.) lol
4) You're open minded. (In terms of conversation/ideology)
PS: You can't expect to much from people these days btw, so thinking you're gonna wait for me to message you first is stupid. Just do it, and take some initiative.