Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Lawrenceville, GA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–100
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 5:14am
- Hispanic / Latin, White
- 6′ 2″ (1.88m)
- Body type
- Not at all
- Graduated from university
- Doesn’t have kids
- English (Fluently), German (Poorly)
I'm not good at always being serious.
Movies: I'm not too big into movies, but I do enjoy the Big Lebowski.
Shows: My favorite show is breaking bad, but I absolutely love watching the first 15 minutes or so of A&E's intervention message me and I'll tell you why. I've also grown quite fond of "conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura"
Music: I listen to a lot of music, a lot of metal to be honest, death metal to be specific. Not everyone likes it, I do.
- a gym: Bodybuilding is a big hobby of mine
- Death Metal music: Not only does it sound amazing, it gets me pumped up for going to the gym, and to top it off even if you don't particularly enjoy it, it always seems to make for interesting conversation.
- food: Seems like a cop out, but I'm a fat kid at heart
- Georgia Football, I like to sit there and watch mark richt take cat naps on the sidelines while he wears his sun glasses like he's fooling anybody. Everyone knows he's sitting there nodding out while letting mike Bobo call all the plays from the box and this man has the audacity to try to play it off like he's paying attention. "Two SEC teams came out today to play SEC football", coach Richt exclaims at the halftime interview. what insight! ...
- Clown Porn. That's a joke! I promise..... Six is such an odd number don't you think?
- "laid back"; I have yet to see anyone who describes themselves as high strung or on the edge.. everyone seems to be very go with the flow.
-"down to earth"; I can understand not wanting to be thought of as uppity, pompous, or a snob, but boasting about being humble seems counterproductive.
- "chill" : because being laid back wasn't good enough
-"fun": I wonder how many people are honest when they say they're fun. Perhaps that's subjective
I should probably stop now, theres no way I'm making friends with this
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.