Find better matches with our advanced
34 • Ottawa, Ontario, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- May 12, 2013
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body type
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Seeing Someone
- English (Fluently)
Actually the above is a lie, at no point ever am I going to remember to fill this in. So just go ahead and assume I wrote something clever, it's ok - I won't tell anyone ... it'll just between you me and the internets.
Movies: Not sure, 12 Monkeys is high on the list, so is 300, I don't really have a favourite movie I suppose.
Music: [pink floyd] [metallica] [blind guardian] that johnathan coultron guys has some good stuff, [ramsteinn], hendrix, rolling stones, pearl jam, eric clapton, paco de lucia (on occasion)
Food: It goes in me. I eat it. I am happy...unless it kills me, then I'm not. (on the other hand, if it kills me, I can't be said to be unhappy either, so it's all kind of win win). Except hot peppers - hot peppers do not go in me unless by force. Lots of force.
2. Books of some sort. I like to read, especially science fiction and non-fiction.
3. Methods of Procrastination - otherwise I'd have to you know, actually do the things I'm supposed to when I don't wanna. Guess why my profile is being updated today :)
4. It would be hard to do without this number. Without it I have no idea what comes between 3 and 5 - could you imagine the chaos! The confusion! Tyranny even?
5. Food. Yes, this is kinda a cheat, but I've recently discovered I also like making it - some time around the time I became too cheap to continually order pizza and proclaim it dinner on a regular basis. Anyone who has ideas on new stuff I can try to make feel free to share - my smoke alarm needs more excercise :)
6. There is no number 6 - whatever you math teachers taught you regarding this number was just a big conspiracy to frighten you into learning addition. Trust me on this one.
In actuality I tend to spend a lot of time coming thinking about work, new stuff to learn, crazy ideas regarding internets, and the rest of time I spend lost in some strange happy place in my head. At least I think it's happy. That is what the voices tell me. (kidding - I don't hear voices or anything bizzare like that - I just see words flash up on the screen like on of karaoke machines - completely different I assure you).
Actually come to think of it, a nice padded room would be really cool. That's it - the most private thing I'm willing to admit here is that I wish I spent more time in padded rooms.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.